Monday, December 10, 2007

Bold Predictions

Here's my first shot at some Fantasy predictions for the last couple NFL weeks, that will hopefully help your fantasy team:

1. LT will have more than 650 yards combined in weeks 15-17.

2. The Manning brothers combined will have a 3:1 Touchdown: interception ratio.

3. The Pats will go undefeated. Well, that's not bold, but this is: The Pats will only win by 3 against the Giants.

4. Tom Brady will double his interception total to make 10, and will finish with 49 TDs.

5. Terrell Owens will get only 2 more Touchdowns the rest of the season, to make 16 TDs.

I don't expect very many to come true, but hey, this is only my first time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about football, but I still enjoyed your predictions.

-The Baseball Collector

Anonymous said...

Thanks Zack. I'll be amazed if 2 come true though...

Michael Norton said...

Football's not really my bag, either. But keep blogging!